This week was pretty busy for me but after our class lecture on video and audio use in class I started thinking about how much I used videos in my schooling. The biggest stand out for me was the short video on the youtube channel CrashCourse. I would watch those videos mostly for science before big tests in high school. Teachers would also show a lot of videos in classes like movies based on books, informative videos, or videos for fun. After class this week I also watched the George Jay Elementary visit video. I really like Rebecca’s ideas and style of teaching. I followed her instagram and I really enjoy the projects that she posts. I will keep the video in my portfolio for when I start my practicum for guidance. I also watched the PSII videos and Jeff Hopkins Ted Talk. I actually have a friend who went to the school so that was a cool connection! I think the reinvention of education is long over due and this school definitely remind me of High Tech High.  I think that inquiry is so important for children to learn because it translate into so many aspects of life.